A Civil and Respectful Workplace: Building a Strong, Affirmative Culture
A civil and respectful workplace involves a work environment where employees get along with one another and act appropriately toward coworkers, vendors, business partners, and customers according to positive norms of behavior.
This course explores what constitutes a civil and respectful workplace, what behaviors promote or compromise it, and how to take personal responsibility to foster and maintain it.
Manager Version: 32 minutes
Employee Version: 25 minutes
• Introduction to a civil and respectful workplace
• What behaviors compromise an uncivil and disrespectful workplace
• What behaviors promote a civil and respectful workplace
• Manager responsibilities (Manager Version Only)
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
• Define workplace civility and workplace respect.
• Identify the implications of an uncivil and disrespectful workplace and the benefits of a civil and respectful one.
• Indicate behaviors that compromise a civil and respectful workplace.
• Indicate behaviors that promote a civil and respectful workplace.
Certificate of completion available for each learner.
This course is delivered as an online eLearning course, designed to help employees learn at their own pace and in their own environment at their own convenience. Learners will require access to the computer and internet.
Please select the number of employees that will be trained and require a license to this course. As purchaser, you will act as an administrator and add learners from your company.
We Also Recommend